SuitePeople – The new HR offering from NetSuite
Is your organisation having challenges managing Human Resources (HR) with one or multiple systems? Are you having to reconcile and produce time-consuming reporting of your employee data? If the answer is yes, then consider NetSuite’s SuitePeople Human Resource Management Solution (HRMS) tool, which brings together Human Resources and Financial data securely and seamlessly.
SuitePeople, which is a fully unified NetSuite module, eliminates the need for multiple systems by keeping HR, payroll and financial data in a single database. SuitePeople leverages NetSuite’s role and permissions security model to ensure that sensitive, confidential data is handled by approved personnel only. The access controls allow self-service features for employees and the managers, including holiday and performance management, reducing or eliminating manual processes and duplicate data in disparate systems.
SuitePeople maintains an employee directory that allows to easily find an employee record across multiple geographic locations and can be used to manage the full employee lifecycle (onboarding, in-life, offboarding).
The key features of the centralized SuitePeople tool include Payroll, Performance management, Workforce Management, Workforce Engagement and Analytics.
Workforce Management and Engagement
- Provides an easy onboarding and off boarding process through checklists, to ensure all steps are completed.
- Self service for employees to perform tasks, such as updating address, bank accounts, view and manage annual leave, payslips.
- Self service for managers to approve annual leave, initiate changes including transfers / promotions.
- End to end payroll processing. This is currently for United States only.
- Track employee compensation and benefits information for reporting and analysis.
- Track and review employee performance.
- Includes goal management and performance reviews. Qualitative and quantitative goals can be setup.
- Out of box reports such as Time-off balance summary, headcount analysis, turnover analysis is available.
- Reports can also be customised to the organisational needs.
- Dashboards can be personalised based on users roles.